1. “Get the Party Started” said Alicia Beth Moore better known as “..........”
2. Album and song by Prince, think bad weather on acid.
ANSWER: Purple Rain
3. Complete the song title “Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny ______ ___ ______ _____”
ANSWER: Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
4. Under the Bridge was the first UK number one for this US Band
ANSWER: Red Hot Chilli Peppers
5. Suede Shoes or Velvet the colour’s the same.
6. The Rolling Stones prefer this type sugar
7. “Ride on Time” a hit for this band that might be found in any 'plane
ANSWER: Black Box
8. Joni Mitchell song covered by Counting Crows
ANSWER: Big Yellow Taxi.
9. Tune composed and played by Booker T & the MG’s about some coloured vegetables
ANSWER: Green Onions
10. They had a Heart of Glass in the 1970’s
11. According to their lead singer he doesn’t want to be An American Idiot
12. Not Jack and Jill but rather Jack and Meg better known as “___ / _______ / _________”
ANSWER: The White Stripes
13. Once married to Whitney his song was covered by Britney
ANSWER: Bobby Brown
14. UB40 covered it, Neil Diamond wrote it most of us just drink it
ANSWER: Red Red Wine.
15. James Kirk, Steven Daly, David McClymont and Edwyn Collins ~ name the band
ANSWER: Orange Juice
PLACINGS FOR THIS WEEK:
In FIFTH place: @ICGenie
In FOURTH place: @shancalfe
In THIRD place: @Julesrowe77
In SECOND place: @Trudski2012
AND THE WINNER THIS WEEK IS: @owlbird
GOLD STAR for first to guess the theme this week ~ COLOURS ~ is @GruntledWampa
Well done to all and thanks for playing ... see you all next week at 8.30 on twitter for #MondayMusicQuiz