1. "We are ______ " Sister Sledge hit co-written & co-produced by @NileRodgers
2. Eighties band The Thompson Twins took their name from two characters in which
famous cartoon based on a comic book?
ANSWER: Tin Tin.
3. “I don’t want to drink my whiskey like you do” the first line of which much covered
ANSWER: Mama Weer All Crazee Now
4. Cat Stevens song famously covered by Boyzone in 1995.
ANSWER: Father and Son
5. Complete the song title from the Hollies “He Ain’t Heavy, He’s _____ _____”
ANSWER: My Brother
6. “Sex on Fire” was a UK number one for which American band of brothers?
ANSWER: Kings of Leon
7. The Eurythmics “Sisters Are Doing It for Themselves” featured which female
American soul singer?
ANSWER: Aretha Franklin
8. Complete the title of this hit song from well known American brothers Don and
Phil “Wake Up _______ ________”
ANSWER: Little Susie
9. A hit song by Madonna and covered by Kelly Osbourne “Papa Don’t _______”
10. The Rizzle Kicks want Mama to do the what?
11. “That Nasty Boogie Bugs Me Like Somebody has Drugged Me” lyrics from which
Jacksons hit song?
ANSWER: Blame It On The Boogie
12. Complete the title of this Abba song on which Bjorn took over as lead vocalist
“Does Your ________ ____________”
ANSWER: Mother Know
13. Which American Rock Band’s third single was “Sweet Child O’Mine”?
ANSWER: Guns ‘n’ Roses.
14. Feargal Sharkey and The Undertones sang about Kevin “My perfect _____________”
15. “Woke Up This Morning” by Albama 3 is the theme tune to which family based
ANSWER: The Sopranos
PLACINGS FOR THIS WEEK:
In JOINT FIFTH place: @shancalfe and @voodoo47
In FOURTH place: @Trudski2012
In THIRD place: @owlbird
In SECOND place: @Julesrowe77
AND THE WINNER THIS WEEK IS: @YorkieGav
GOLD STAR for first to guess the theme this week ~ FAMILY ~ is @Julesrowe77
Well done to all and thanks for playing ... see you all next week at 8.30 on twitter for #MondayMusicQuiz