1. Complete the lyric “When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie _____ _____”
ANSWER: That’s Amore.
2. Toploader were Dancing in the what in the year 2000?
3. “Ticket to the Moon” was the title of whose very best of album volume 2 released in
ANSWER: ELO (Electric Light Orchestra)
4. “Giant steps are what you take” when you’re “_____ __ __ _____”
ANSWER: Walking on the Moon
5. Louis St. Louis and Cindy Bullens were “Mooning” in which slippery movie in 1978?
6. “Moon River” originally featured in which famous 1960’s movie starring Audrey
ANSWER: Breakfast at Tiffanys
7. “There’s a moon in the sky, it’s called the moon” from a song by which U.S. band?
8. Complete this song title from Echo and the Bunnymen “The _________ Moon”.
9. “Don’t go around tonight, well it’s bound to take your life” name the song.
ANSWER: Bad Moon Rising.
10. This album stayed in the UK charts for Pink Floyd for 310 consecutive weeks.
ANSWER: Dark Side of the Moon.
11. It was released as a single in 1971 under the name Arnold Corns before featuring on
Ziggy Stardust “____________ Daydream”
12. Neil Young has had two album titles containing this word, one in 1972 and one in
13. Autobiographical film of the life of Andy Kaufman and song by R.E.M
ANSWER: Man on the Moon
14. Comic due Laurel and Hardy sang “By the light of the _________ _______”
15. Complete the Duran Duran song title “New Moon on __________”
ANSWER: MondayPLACINGS FOR THIS WEEK:
In FIFTH place: @TeamJamesWade
In FOURTH place: @richlayIn THIRD place: @Anofreak
In SECOND place: @Trudski2012AND THE WINNER THIS WEEK IS: @BoyInTheField
GOLD STAR for first to guess the theme this week ~ THE MOON ~ is @richlayNOTE: We overlooked @Anofreak 's answering first on question 14 and so that means @Anofreak was actually THIRD and no fifth.
Well done to all and thanks for playing ... see you all next week at 8.30 on twitter for #MondayMusicQuiz