We had glitch on twitter this week so added an extra question.
1. “If a picture paints a thousand words” and “Who Loves You Baby” words attributed which famous actor/singer.
ANSWER: Telly Savalas
2. “But it’s something that I must believe in and it’s there when I look in your eyes” name the song.
ANSWER: Love is in the Air.
3. What song do Gloria Jones, Soft Cell and Marilyn Manson have in common.
ANSWER: Tainted Love.
4. Who was Beyonce “Crazy in Love” with on her debut single in 2003?
ANSWER: Jay Z
5. It’s down the Atlanta Highway, “that’s where it’s at” What is it?
ANSWER: The Love Shack.
6. It was a UK hit for P.I.L in 1983 but what was it not?
ANSWER: A Love Song
7. “I Will Always Love You” a number one hit for Whitney Houston but who wrote it?
ANSWER: Dolly Parton.
8. This German band had “Computer Love” in 1981.
9. Complete the song words “I used to Love Her But __ ___ ___ ___”
ANSWER: It’s All Over Now
10. “Ain’t no love, Ain’t no use” was a hit for who in 1993?
ANSWER: Sub Sub
11. The Song “What is Love” by Haddaway featured in which 1998 Movie?
ANSWER: A Night at the Roxbury
12. “Some nights you’re breathing fire and some nights you’re carved in ice” Name the song
ANSWER: I’d do anything for Love
13. “Fashion of his Love” was written by Lady GaGa for which famous designer?
ANSWER: Alexander McQueen
14. Taken from the movie “Urban Cowboy” starring John Travolta where was Johnny Lee looking for Love in 1980?
ANSWER: All the Wrong Places
15. Complete the Marilyn Monroe song title "When Love Goes Wrong ____ / _____ / ______
ANSWER: Nothing Goes Right
16. You can’t Hurry it, we’ve got a Groovy Kind of it and it Hurts. What is it?
PLACINGS FOR THIS WEEK:
In FIFTH place: @MissLisaMac
In FOURTH place: @PORKPIE
In THIRD place: @Trudski2012
In SECOND place: @BoyInTheField
AND THE WINNER THIS WEEK IS: @owlbird
GOLD STAR for first to guess the theme this week ~ LOVE ~ is @Boabster05
Well done to all and thanks for playing ... see you all next week at 8.30 pm GMT on twitter for #MondayMusicQuiz