1. She was once like a virgin but didn’t mind a bit of hanky panky
2. Richey Edwards disappeared from which band in 1995.
ANSWER: Maniac Street Preachers
3. “Strapped in the chair of the city’s gas chamber, why I’m here I can’t quite
remember” name the song
ANSWER: Paradise City
4. “Earth Angel” originally recorded by the Penguins in 1954 appeared in the finale of
which famous movie?
ANSWER: Back to the Future
5. Jesus was a carpenter but Faithless think God is a what?
6. They were “Breaking the Law” on their “British Steel” album in 1980. Who are
ANSWER: Judas Priest
7. “Personal ____________” the 23rd UK hit single for Depeche Mode.
8. “Once upon a time not so long ago Tommy used to work on the docks” first line from
ANSWER: Living on a Prayer
9. “Feels Like Heaven” a top twenty hit for which Scottish Band in the 1980’s
ANSWER: Fiction Factory
10. Complete the lyrics “This ain’t no technological breakdown oh no this is “___ ____
ANSWER: The Road to Hell
11. According to Elvis Presley “She’s the ____ __ _____”
ANSWER: Devil in Disguise
12. Written by Kris Kristofferson and made famous by Johnny Cash complete the
title “_________ __________ Coming Down”
ANSWER: Sunday Morning
13. “__________ ____________” a flaming hot hit for the Jam in 1981.
ANSWER: Funeral Pyre
14. Which song connects Jeff Buckley, Leonard Cohen and Alexandra Burke?
15. “Losing my Religion” but who cares “It’s the end of the World as we know it”
Name the band
PLACINGS FOR THIS WEEK:
In FIFTH place: @Anofreak
In FOURTH place: @shancalfe
In THIRD place: @Trudski2012
In SECOND place: @richlay
AND THE WINNER THIS WEEK IS: @BoyInTheField
GOLD STAR for first to guess the theme this week ~ RELIGION ~ is @richlay
Well done to all and thanks for playing ... see you all next week at 8.30 on twitter for #MondayMusicQuiz