1. Complete this U2 lyric “All is quiet on ____ _____ _____”
ANSWER: New Years Day
2. “___________ Girl” hit single for David Bowie.
3. “I’m Free” was a 1990 hit for which Scottish Indie Band?
ANSWER : The Soup Dragons
4. According to his most well known hit single Jim Stafford doesn’t like Spiders and _________
5. Scottish Rock Singer who had a hit with Black Horse and the Cherry Tree.
ANSWER: K.T. Tunstall
6. Sheep was the second single release from which band from Hull?
ANSWER: The Housemartins.
7. Complete the Peter Gabriel song title “Shock the ________”
8. Name the English Rock Band whose second hit single was “The Devil’s Answer”
New Year’s Day.
ANSWER: Atomic Rooster
9. Homo Sapiens “Who let the Dogs Out”
ANSWER: The Baha Men.
10. War Pigs was a song by which British Heavy Metal Band?
ANSWER: Black Sabbath
11. Who had a “Rat in Mi Kitchen” in 1986?
12. OX is the bass player with which Eurovision winning Heavy Metal Band?
13. Survivor hit song that featured in the movie Rocky.
ANSWER: Eye of the Tiger
14. Jefferson Airplane sang about which White animal in the psychedelic sixties?
15. Chinatown is the tenth studio Album from which Irish rock band?
ANSWER: Thin Lizzy
PLACINGS FOR THIS WEEK:
In FIFTH place: @octarinefire
In FOURTH place: @rawlesy99
In THIRD place: @voodoo47
In SECOND place: @Julesrowe77
AND THE WINNER THIS WEEK IS: @owlbird
GOLD STARS FOR GUESSING THEME THIS WEEK (Chinese New Year) go to @Julesrowe77 @owlbird and @pr4wn
Well done to all and thanks for playing ... see you all next week at 8.30 on twitter for #MondayMusicQuiz