Today, officially being "Blue Monday", all the questions are Monday related.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
1. Name the song title begining with the words: How Does it Feel to Treat Me Like You Do.
ANSWER: Blue Monday
2. Monday Monday was a chart success for which famous American group?
ANSWER: The Mamas and Papas.
3. Complete this Carpenters hit song title “ _______ _________ and Mondays”
ANSWER: Rainy Days
4. The Bangles were Maniac on Monday but who wrote the song?
5. Which British band released the best selling album “Pills ‘n’ Thrills and Bellyaches?
ANSWER: Happy Mondays
6. They didn’t like Mondays in 1979 who are they?
ANSWER: The Boomtown Rats
7. American “Brenda Ann Spencer” was the subject of which number one hit single.
ANSWER: I Don’t Like Mondays
8. Complete the title to this hit single for Duran Duran “ ________ _________ on
ANSWER: New Moon
9. Monday Morning is the opening song from which Fleetwood Mac album.
ANSWER: Fleetwood Mac
10. Complete the title of this famous country song “If we’re not ______ in ______ by
ANSWER: Back in Love
11. Which well known 1990’s hit single contains the words “You’re twistin’ my Melon
ANSWER: Step On
12. Ghost the Musical is playing tonight at the Picadilly Theatre London, name the theme
tune from the film.
ANSWER: Unchained Melody
13. Which famous British singer/songwriter was killed in New York on Monday 8th
ANSWER: John Lennon
14. Complete the first line of this theme song to the famous American sitcom “Sunday
________ ______ Days”.
ANSWER: Monday Happy
15. Name the American Rock ‘n’ Roll singer musician who had a hit with a song of the
same title as the answer to tonight’s first question.
ANSWER: Fats Domino.
THE TOP FIVE THIS WEEK WERE:
In FIFTH place @voodoo47
In FOURTH place @teddy_red
In THIRD place @Julesrowe77
In SECOND place @kearnsey100
AND THE WINNER THIS WEEK IS
@nickie72 (who is the queen of twitter quizzes in her Friday night #FridayTwiz each week at 9pm).