1. The title of Amy Winehouse’s debut album and first name of famous Crooner.
2. This song was written in 1973 in honour of famous actress and re-released in 1997 following death of a Princess
ANSWER: Candle in the Wind
3. “Her hair is Harlow gold, her lips sweet surprise” but whose eyes does she have?
ANSWER: Bette Davis
4. Complete the title of this movie biopic released in 2003 “_________ Resurrection”
5. Which Prefab Sprout album, named after a famous actor, was retitled "Two Wheels" in the US?
ANSWER: Steve McQueen
6. Complete the song words “Starry Starry Night paint your palette _____ ____ ____
ANSWER: Blue and Grey
7. “_______ and _______ were pretty looking people but I can tell you people they were the devil’s children
ANSWER: Bonnie and Clyde
8. He was sued for plagiarism for using the tune from He’s so Fine by the Chiffons. Who is he?
ANSWER: George Harrison
9. “Early moring April 4 shot ring out in the Memphis sky” but whose life did it take?
ANSWER: Martin Luther King
10. 1994 single release for Weezer named after famous Rock ‘n’Roller released on what would have been his 58th birthday.
ANSWER: Buddy Holly
11. According to the Vaselines and Nirvana “_________ Doesn’t Want Me For A Sunbeam”
12. Single release for the band James in 1999 “Just Like ______ _______
ANSWER: Fred Astaire
13. Name the Peter Gabriel song about South Africian activist who died in 1977 following a beating in police cell 619
14. Complete the words “________ he was a friend of mine and he could sing a song his heart in every line”
15. Sid was vicious and Sinatra Frank but they both did it “____ _____”
ANSWER: My Way.
In FIFTH place this week is @theskink
In FOURTH place this week is @Julesrowe77
In THIRD place this week is @YorkieGav
In SECOND place this week is @GruntledWampa
And THE WINNER this week is @LesTunes
First in with this week's theme ~ FAMOUS DEAD PEOPLE ~ was @Fifi_the_Witch
Thanks everyone for taking part and see you all next week again!