1. Complete the title of this Doobie Brossong co-written by Michael McDonald and KennyLoggins “What a Fool ________”
2. Name the Scottish band who had a 1985hit with the song “April Skies”.
ANSWER: The Jesus and Mary Chain.
3. "We’ll be fighting in the street withour children at our feet” is the first line of which famous rock anthem?
ANSWER: Won’t Get Fooled Again.
4. This famous US soul singer was shotdead by his father on 1st April 1984.
ANSWER: Marvin Gaye
5. Lovefool was a 1996 hit single forwhich Swedish Band?
ANSWER: The Cardigans
6. “Wise men say only fools rush in” theopening line from which famous love song?
ANSWER: Can’tHelp Falling In Love (With You).
7. “Day after day, Alone on a Hill, theman with the foolish grin is keeping perfectly still” from which Beatles song
ANSWER: The Fool on the Hill
8. “Everybody’s Fool” was a UK hit in 2004for which American Rock band?
9. She was born on 1st April1961 and famously Dreamed a Dream. Whois she?
ANSWER: Susan Boyle
10. Named after a song by Three Dog Nightname this 2003 movie starring Katie Holmes
ANSWER: Pieces of April
11. Complete the title of this hit from ElvinBishop “Fooled Around and _____ __ ___”
ANSWER: Fell in Love.
12. Complete the title of this single releasefrom British Rock Band Whitesnake “Fool _________ ____”
ANSWER: For Your Loving”
13. “Fool for the City” was the title of a1970’s single and Album for which British Rock Band?
14. Complete the title of 1998 movie namedafter a song by Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers“Why Do Fools ____ ____ ____”
ANSWER: Fall in Love
15. "Nobody’s Fool” the theme song to themovie Caddyshack was a US hit written and recorded by who?
ANSWER: Kenny Loggins.
The WINNER this week was @Trudski2012
In second place this week was @Julesrowe77
In third place this week was @BoyInTheField
In fourth place this week was @Ross_Lawson
In fifth place this week was @GruntledWampa
And first in with the theme ~ APRIL FOOL ~ was @RiojaPlease
Well done everyone.